Data we may collect from you
Stage Invaders may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information acquired/provided through our Website. This includes subscribing to our services, personalising with your preferences, participating in discussion boards or other social media functions, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by any member of Stage Invaders, when you respond to a survey and/or when you report a problem with the Website.
· If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we will keep your email and email address in line with our retention requirements. We may also collect information that is available from your browser.
· We may ask you to complete optional surveys for research purposes.
· Details of your visits to the Websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
· Details of your access to our online resources or other materials.
· Completing job applications or other information about yourself for specific purposes.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
How we use your data
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
· to update and enhance our records
· to compile information relating to your use of our products and services and make recommendations about goods and services and other areas that may interest you
· to ensure the content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
· to provide you with information about Stage Invaders goods and services which may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous or ongoing contract. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. All customers and stakeholders can opt-in/out of such notifications by following the instructions on the relevant forms set out on this Website (or elsewhere as applicable) or at any time after providing your information
· inviting you to participate in research studies and/or market research activities
· we may analyse your data to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you in the most appropriate way and with the most relevant information
Disclosure of your data
We will never sell your data to third parties for the purposes of marketing.
Where we store your data
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we wish to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes and request your consent to these activities. If you wish to change your mailing preferences or opt-out of specific marketing communications sent from Stage Invaders, you may notify us via our Contact us form. Alternatively you may contact us on 07920 851054. It may take up to 21 days for the changes to come into effect. Please note that this will not alter your current email subscription preferences.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR. If you would like to request a copy of your personal data under the GDPR or have any other related queries, please email email@example.com, or call 07920 851054.
For any further queries or concerns relating to the protection of your data, you can request a copy of our Data Protection Policy, which is available on request by using either of the two contact options listed in the above paragraph.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.